If you would like to know about the course contents in a nutshell, please continue reading.
The main aim of this online course is that you can complete a lot of the activities on your own and receive instant feedback about how well you have done. These activities include:
- Interactive online lessons - there are currently 14 (the number is increasing all the time) dealing with the different questions faced by learners in the exams.
- Interactive quizzes - there are currently 22 (again, the number is increasing all the time).
- Assignments - 12 teacher-marked assignments based on exam questions.
- Mock exams - a mock exam for each paper, marked by current teachers of GCSE English.
- Fun badges, automatically awarded when certain activities are completed.
- A free 50+ page of "core texts" featuring the writing of a diverse set of authors
- Access to weekly Kahoot Challenges
- Regularly updated links to the best blog posts by GCSE English teachers
- Regularly updated links to the best creative and non-fiction writing published on the internet.
For more information, click on the links or one of the tabs at the top of the page (depending if you are a student, parent and so on).
Below you can find the blog posts associated with the VLE and the GCSE English Language qualification in general.
This post will always have a recent date on it - we'll try to keep it at the top of the site.